At Mattice Real Estate Group, our goal is to make the process of house-hunting easy, efficient, and enjoyable! Here is what you can expect when you work with us:
- Market Research – Looking at homes is fun, but you also need an advocate who has their finger on the pulse of the market so when it comes time to make an offer, your broker can provide you all the information you need to make a good investment decision including appropriate offer price and what it will take to compete.
- Neighborhood Knowledge – We are area experts. The managing broker was born and raised in Seattle, and that intimate understanding of the various neighborhoods mean that when it is time to buy, we aren’t just throwing a dart at a map. We know how the neighborhoods connect, the different parks and perks that are nearby, and those special little touches that make Seattle and the Puget Sound a very special place to live.
- Financing Focus – For many buyers, securing financing is one of the toughest aspects of buying a home. But rest assured we have lenders who are approachable and have a problem-solving approach when it comes to securing financing for our buyers. We can put you in touch!
- Home Search Strategy – Once we determine what you want, what you need, and your budget, we will go to work, looking through available homes on the MLS and previewing when possible to save you time. We will also send you links to any homes that fit your criteria and if there are any that are a good fit, we will go take a look.
- Collaboration – This is a real estate professional community that appreciates a collaborative approach. That goes with communicating with the listing agent, crafting a strong offer, focusing on win-win negotiating, and communicating with all the real estate professionals from contract to close. However, as your representative, we are very tuned in to your needs and will advocate strongly on your behalf throughout the process. A strong problem-solving approach simply means we look for solutions.
- Organization – Searching for a home and securing financing is only the beginning. Along the way we will need to stay on top of dates and processes to complete the terms of the contract. Once the contract is signed, things need to start moving pretty quickly – inspection, appraisal, escrow, title, securing homeowners insurance, and making sure the lender has all the information and documentation they need to fund the loan. Don’t get overwhelmed! We will keep you on track and a few steps ahead of the game.
When you work with Mattice Real Estate Group, we aren’t out of the picture once your home purchase is complete. We will be in touch and provide you with periodic market information so you can see how your investment is faring.
Ready to learn more? Reach out! (206) 999-0023 or email Rolanda@MatticeRE.com