Preparing Your Home
The key to selling your home quickly and for the highest price is in preparing it for the market. Although we will work together to create a custom plan for your home, budget, and time constraints, here are some tips to help you get started!
- Give your home a thorough cleaning
- Oil door hinges, tighten door knobs
- Have carpets professionally cleaned, or replaced if damaged (let’s talk first!)
- Repair dripping faucets and leaky toilets
- Replace all burned out light bulbs
- Repair defective light switch
- Get rid of clutter both inside and out
- Cut and edge grass
- Trim hedges and weed gardens.
- Paint, fix or wash railings, steps, storm windows, screens and doors.
- Clean out the gutters.
- Wash the windows.
- Tidy up the garage.
- Paint, wash and fix garage doors and windows
Would you like our full checklist? Simply fill out the form below and we will email that over: